There are many different types of dog potty systems available for dogs and their owners to help them . There are artificial grass dog potty systems, pee pads and plastic grate systems. So, it’s no wonder that dog owners are confused as to which type and which product within that type is the best dog potty system for their dog.
Let’s see if we can help you to find your perfect dog training system.
The ONLY Indoor Dog Potty System With American Pet Association’s Approval
There is ONLY ONE indoor dog potty product that is approved by the American Pet Association and has received a 5 Star rating from the APA. That is the UGODOG product. APA 5 Stars is the approval of a product based on APA Testing and research that insures a product is approved for real world intended usage and is considered safe, humane and as-advertised.
We are so very proud of our dog potty product and that’s certainly a sentiment many of our clients share.
My very tiny 1.8 pound, 9 week old havanese puppy uses the Ugodog with no problem. What a smart, simple idea. I don’t want to use piddle pads, which are expensive and environmentally ugly. Plain old newspaper is cheap, abundant, and works just fine. The Ugodog isn’t exactly the same dimensions as the newspaper, but seriously-how much effort does it take to fold it to fit ? No more worrying about wet or soiled unsanitary newspaper on the floor (yuck), nothing shredded to pieces. Cleans up with very little effort. Well worth paying what they ask for the convenience and ease of use, and it pays for itself in a short time with the money saved on piddle pads.”
by Rad Mom on Amazon.com
What exactly does a 5 Star APA Rating Mean?
In order to receive this top rating from the APA, the product must meet the following requirements:
1) Humane Treatment of pets and people (product must be intended to be used, or will commonly be used in such a way that is humane to pets and the treatment of customers and employees must be positive and productive.)
2)Business Ethics (Business must pass a background check and not be involved in questionable or unethical business practices. The product claims and marketing must be factual and not misleading.)
3) Product Quality (Product must be manufactured in such a way and with quality materials so that it meets or exceeds expected lifetime)
4) Safety (The product should be safe for use as intended for both pets and humans.)
5) Ongoing Feedback (Ongoing feedback must be consistent and representative of the initial testing results for a product to remain approved. Approval status can be checked 24/7 at this site)
Our Indoor Dog Potty Goes Beyond The APA Approval
In additional to the coveted APA approval, there are other factors that make the UGODOG indoor dog potty system the best choice for you and your dog.
1) Bacteria Free – our indoor dog potty system has a unique plastic design that makes daily clean up easy and of course, keeps it bacteria free. Pee Pads may leak and artificial grass products are difficult to clean so bacteria can flourish.
2) Easy To Clean – the two grate system in the UGODOG dog potty system can be cleaned with a wet town or in a sink (how easy is that!). Compared to pee pads (which dogs can shred) and grass dog pottys (which require a hose and scrubbing to clean), there’s just no easier indoor dog potty system than the UGODOG product.
3) Cost Effective – because the UGODOG indoor dog potty is created with the highest quality materials it will last so you would most likely only purchase it once. With 2 sizes to choose from, the prices range from $49.95 to $99.95. You probably didn’t know that the average dog owner spends about $400.00 per year on pee pads and that the average cost for a grass indoor dog potty product is about $150.00. Compare these costs to the UGODOG indoor dog potty and it’s a no brainer!
4) Dry Paws – The unique convex shaped grates in the UGODOG dog potty product allows urine to pass through the grates and it then collects in the base so your dog’s paws remain dry. It’s easy to see that with pee pads and with the artificial grass potty systems, that simply is not the case. So, keep your dog from tracking urine throughout the house!
Are you ready to give yourself an easier and better indoor dog potty product? Visit us at http://www.ugodog.net and order yours today.
Popularity: 3% [?]